By continuing use this site, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and our use of cookies.
    • ¡SALE!
    Hawker Hurricane Mk. I - Instrument Panel 1/2 Scale
    • Hawker Hurricane Mk. I - Instrument Panel 1/2 Scale

€26.21
    €34.95
    Save 25%
    Tax included
    Referencia: AMIG8285

Introducing the stunning new series of instrument panels from AMMO representing the most famous aircraft of the Second World War, reproduced in both 1/1 and 1/2 scales with awe inspiringly detail.

Size: 465 x 312 x 30 mm

2 items
    Quantity:
    • INSURANCE All items that we manufacture are covered by liability insurance
    • SECURE SHIPPING Safe shipping through secure transport
    • SECURE PAYMENT With Visa, MasterCard and PayPal
    • SATISFIED CUSTOMERS More than 45,000 customers, see their opinions here.
    Ratings and comments from our customers
    ( 0.0 / 5) - 0 feedback(s)

HAWKER HURRICANE Mk.I

AMMO Instrument Panel of the well-known Hawker Hurricane Mk.I,which gained fame as the RAF's workhorse fighter during the Battle of Britain high over the English channel. Reproduced to an exceptional level of detail in both 1/1 and 1/2 scale.

These instrument panels are made of solid medium-density fibre board (MDF). They are printed in great detail based on extensive historical research. A glossy finish is applied to each dial to simulate the glass of each of the accurately placed and realistically marked gauges authentically. These replicas give you a new perspective, the pilot’s view of your favourite warbird when displayed on your wall or your workbench.

AMMO MIG
    AMIG8285
    2 Items

Data sheet

Material
    Wood

Specific References

5 other products in the same category:

€26.21
    €34.95